This month’s Educational Forum is coming up next Tuesday, 17 June 2014 from 8:30~10 a.m. here at St. Jude Community Services Bldg. The topic this month is intended to help you as a professional know better how to deal with the client who is experiencing and grieving a loss ~ helpful language, behaviors and attitudes that you may encounter, how you can be of good service to them during this difficult time, etc. RSVP to me by email (Karyl.Dupee@stjoe.org) or telephone: 714-446-7035. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
NORTH ORANGE COUNTY SENIOR COLLABORATIVE
EDUCATIONAL FORUM FOR PROFESSIONALS
130 W. Bastanchury Road, Fullerton
Tuesday / 17 June 2014 / 8:30 ~ 10 a.m.
The Art of Living After Loss
By Karen Fazio, MSG
Karen shares her professional experience as a gerontologist, holistic health practitioner,
author and family caregiver to assist others in
picking up the pieces and rebuilding their lives, during and after loss.
This Educational Forum will help You to:
* Understand your client / patient’s experience of loss
* Consider the impact of sudden tragedy on one’s life
* Learn the toll and challenges of family caregiving
* Better serve your clients / patients with a holistic approach
* Become aware of complementary and alternative modalities
RSVP! Space is limited: Karyl Dupée @ Karyl.Dupee@stjoe.org