Dear Friends and Members of NOCSC:
Please note the corrected date for the Educational Forum for Professionals should be tomorrow, 21 June 2016 / 8:30-10 a.m. You will not want to miss the information and teaching tools in tomorrow’s Educational Forum for Professionals.
ELDER ABUSE REPORTING
UNTANGLING THE MYSTERIES OF WHO DOES WHAT, WHEN AND HOW, and WHAT REALLY QUALIFIES AS ELDER ABUSE
Stacey Lindberg, LCSW ~ OC APS Program Manager;
Libby Anderson, Ombudsman Director Council on Aging, OC;
Eden Ruiz-Lopez, Program Manager at The National Center on Elder Abuse
-Concrete information on the APS Reporting Process
– Training techniques and reporting skills to assist your staff
– What qualifies as Elder Abuse
– How do you know when to report or who exactly does the reporting
– What happens after a report is made
– Who do I make the report to ~ APS? The Police? Community Care Licensing?
– How can Elder Abuse be prevented
– Resources to assist victims and families and professionals
When: Tuesday / 21 June 2016 / 8:30 – 10 a.m.
Where: St. Jude Community Srvs. Bldg. / 130 W. Bastanchury Road, Fullerton
Parking: Please Park In The St. Jude Parking Structure ~ Parking Is Validated